- Lens Diameter : In some cases, it is also called lens width or lens depth. It refers to the horizontal width of your lenses. If you need complex lenses like varifocals, wider lenses will allow for a wider vision field.
- Bridge Width : It is determined by how large your facial profile is. For larger noses and wider faces, frames with bridge width above 20mm will fit you well.
- Arm Length : It is also an important factor while you are looking for a pair of comfortable glasses. Larger faces may need frames with arm length above 140mm.
No matter how big or small, your orders always ship for free, no minimum spending amount required (our Free Shipping policy doesn't apply to free glasses).
The estimated delivery time to UK is as follows:
|UK Royal Mail First Class||Single Vision||Customized Lenses|
|5-7 Processing Days||7-12 Processing Days|
|2-3 Delivery Days||2-3 Delivery Days|
|5-10 Days Total||7-15 Days Total|
"Days" refers to Business Days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
For more information about delivery options, delivery time and international delivery, please refer to our Delivery Policy for help.
60-Day Free Return
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, Ozeal Glasses offers a 60-day free return and one-time exchange policy for domestic customers (customers from UK). The only thing you need to do is to contact our customer service and we will deal with everything for you.
For more information about our Return Policy, i.e. international return and how to return your glasses, you can refer to our Return & Exchange policy.
Turn Your Glasses into Sunglasses
Only 4 Steps to Go
- Step 1: Pick out your favorite frame
We have thousands of choices from all popular styles.
- Step 2: Customize your lens package.
On our Add Lens page, you can customize your lens package with our options for lens type, lens thickness and coating.
- Step 3: Select your favorite sunglasses tint.
We offer Transitions, dark sunglasses and light sunglasses tint to cater to your needs for sunglasses of both great style and performance.
- Step 4: Provide your prescription if necessary
If you have a prescription for your glasses, send it to us and we will make prescription sunglasses for you.
Now start to add and customize lenses with our prescription sunglasses tints.
- Having two focal length across the lens;
- Lower part for near / intermediate vision;
- Upper part for distance vision.
Recommended if you
- Find it hard to read books, newspapers clearly;
- Can not see clearly from a distance either;
- Have NEAR ADD or INT ADD on your prescription.
- Having the same focal power throughout the lens.
- Prescribed to correct only one field of vision.
- For Distance : If you only have problems with seeing clearly from a distance, such as watching movies, reading airport boards and presentation PPTs, etc.
- For Computer : If you have symptoms like headaches and double or blurred vision while working at computers (INT ADD is required on your prescription).
- For Reading : If you have problems with seeing clearly at close-up objects, such as reading books, reports, documents, etc. (It more likely happens to people aged 40 and over)
- Wider vision field at all distance;
- Smooth transition (i.e. no image-jump);
- No visible line across the lens surface;
- An ideal substitution for bifocals.
Recommended if you
- Need correction for distance, reading and arm-length vision;
- Already wear bifocal glasses
- Wear glasses on daily basis.
How Does Your Frame Fit
The width of your frame is determined by the overall length of the front frame, from the very right endpiece to the left. Usually, it is the most important factor which helps you find a frame that fits very well.
If you have a narrow face, it's better to choose frames with a width under 130mm. A frame that is too wide will make your eyes look too close.
Medium faces can choose frames with a width ranging from 130mm to 139mm.
Wider faces can pick frames with a width more than 140mm. If your frame is too narrow for you, it will exaggerate the width of your face.
Your Frame Measurements
Look at the inside of your frame arm, you can find three figures, like 52-16-140. The first number represents the diameter of your lens, and second the bridge width and third the total length of your arm. If you have problems with how to pick a frame online that fit you well, you can check these figures for reference.
Buy more, save more!
20%OFF orders over £40, use code SAVE20P at checkout.
30%OFF orders over £80, use code SAVE30P at checkout.
40%OFF orders over £140, use code SAVE40P at checkout.
The code is not valid for clearance and marked down items.
The code can only be used once per purchase.
The coupon is limited to one use per customer.